the first avenger + quotes (companion piece to [x])
- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
LONG LIVE ASAC SCHRADER
tired and miserable
One Star Review, Toothpaste For Dinner
Chrys watches GoT [x]
i hope they change the actor for daario naharis every season for absolutely no reason and with no explanation given
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
first aid kit to recover from a 5 second glance at jesse pinkman crying:
- remember that he got out alive and have a lot of dogs and do a lot of art and lives in a pretty house as we speak
- remember that time he tried to explain to walt who georgia o’keeffe
- she does these vagina pictures
- or paintings
- or they’re just painted?
- i dont know.
- walt: whAT are you even talking about.
- remember in season one when he referred to a barn as a “cowhouse”
- remember the silhouette of his jeans
and good luck
I don’t think they’re underachievers. I think they are overachievers. Their vision far exceeds their ability to execute that vision. They’re not the brightest bulbs, but they are certainly motivated. They work really, really hard to destroy whatever is in their path to get what they want and often times they succeed more than their faculties should allow. They are definitely not a reflection of who we are wholly as people. But there are aspects not only of us, the five of us, but aspects of ALL of humanity that we like to pretend don’t exist. But they’re there. Lying somewhere in the darkest caverns of our psyche beaten down by years of evolution, cooperation, etiquette. It’s just a matter of whether or not we choose to indulge them. These characters not only indulge them, they seem to revel in them, to cultivate them. To cherish them as weapons to be used in their pursuit of annihilating their own insecurities. But maybe that’s reading into it took much. Maybe they’re just assholes- Rob McElhenney.